"Hope" in Private Collection in Canada
Courage, when it first came into the English language, is from the Latin word "cor" meaning "heart". The original definition was to tell the story of who you are with your whole heart. Vulnerability can be scary and unwelcome, but I implore you to push through your fear and collect your courage.
- Acrylic on canvas
- 20 x 30 inches (50.80 x 76.20cm)
- Canvas mounted on 0.75 inch support frame
- Edges are painted white
- Two layers of gloss varnish to protect & ensure longevity of the piece
- This artwork is signed by the artist
- This artwork comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Comes ready to hang!
**All sales are final and non- refundable.