"I'm hiding what I'm feeling but I'm tired of holding this inside my head"
An abstract work I created during confinement. While I was able to put forth many ideas that were lounging around my head for quite some time, a darker period grew, in which this painting came to light.
- A unique abstract painting that is envelops the feeling of confinement
- Acrylic on canvas
- 12 x 12 inches (30.48 x 30.48cm)
- Canvas mounted on 0.75 inch support frame
- Edges are painted black
- Two layers of matte varnish to protect & ensure longevity of the piece
- This artwork is signed by the artist
- This artwork comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Comes ready to hang!
**All sales are final and non- refundable.